To "Get Involved" click on logos to register online or read further down for more information.
If you are looking for more than attending something, this is the page for you!
We believe everyone needs to REST (worship), EAT (do something to feed yourself spiritually with prayer, Bible study, meditation, fasting, long walks with God…) and EXERCISE (use your talents to make a difference in this world). This page is designed to help you find ways to EXERCISE, to make a difference in the world, to get involved as a player rather than a spectator.
Requirements: A willing heart to explore ways God can use you. Those working with children and students will also need to fulfill our child protection policy.
What’s the next step: If you would like to know more about how you can get involved in any of the things listed below email Lisa Farmer. If you don’t see on this list what you feel God is asking you to do, don’t hesitate to talk with us, we would love to help you serve God, this list is in no way exhaustive.
I like to roll up my sleeves and work with my hands…
- Back Packs…packing food for children to take home over the weekend when there is no school lunch.
- Odd jobs…helping someone around the home in little projects they simple need help doing.
- Fix-It Team…repairing what needs to be repaired at our facility.
- Food Collection…picking up food that is going to be thrown away but still very good and delivering it for use at Lunch for the Soul or for those in the back pack ministry
- Sign Team…placing the signs out for worship on Saturday and take them down on Sunday once a month
- Office…taking those tasks that take time, cutting, punching holes, sorting, labeling
I like to work with children…
- Teacher…for those who love children and God’s Word
- Assistant…helping a teacher on Sunday morning love the children
- Nursery…caring for God’s littlest ones
- Afternoon Adventure…tutoring, teaching, helping children after school once a week for 8 weeks at a time
I want to work with students…
- Small Group Leader…for those who love students and God’s Word
- Chaperone at Student Event…for those who want to invest in the lives of students to know Jesus
- Helper…from snack maker to mud pit digger
I want to work with the most vulnerable…
- Lunch for the Soul…providing lunch on Wednesdays and joining day laborers for worship.
- One on One…loving children with special needs as an assistant in order that they can fully participate in our children’s programs or as one who gives parents a monthly break.
- Impact Team…working to decide how to establish partnerships with those in the world facing challenges of hunger, lack of education, and political struggles.
- Care Team…walk beside people during times of job loss, death of a loved one, loneliness, illness, divorce.
I like to meet and talk with people…
- Kenya Café…serving coffee, meeting people on Sunday morning
- Greeters…meeting people on Sunday morning
I like to play with electronic “toys”…
- Media Team…creating media for one of our three weekly worship services
- Sound Team…running sound for one of our weekly worship services or special events
- Tech Team…setting up and repairing computers and networks for the office and for those in the community that need our help
I want to use my artistic or musical talents…
- Singing…solo or in a group
- Playing an instrument…solo or in a group
- Web Team…creating the look and feel of our web page
- Art Team…using artistic talents to enhance worship or church events
I want to use my event planning and organizational talents…
- Women's Ministry ... enjoy getting people together for fellowship, and coordinating upcoming activities.
- Impact Team ... assist with planning and executing logistical components of major outreach events locally and globally.