Tuesdays at 9:30am at Riverside! Bring your little ones and join us for a time of play, prayer and conversation.
For more information Contact Stacie Eagan.
Join us for a family dinner and a children’s program 6 – 7:15pm.
Feb. 21 – Children’s Program
March 13 – Service Project
March 27 – Children’s Program
Questions or RSVP HERE
No Travel Retreat
2/24: Bring your whole family, we will have activities for all ages! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Palm Sunday and Easter
3/24: Palm Sunday – Breakfast and Worship 9:30am
3/31: Easter Service 10am and Easter Egg Hunt at 11:20am.
SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR Pre-K THROUGH 5TH GRADE!
- Sunday School takes place during both English and Spanish worship services
- Check in is in our sanctuary as you walk into worship.
- Children are dismissed to Sunday School after the Children’s Message.
- We read scripture, play games and chat about life.
- We have a Sunday School teacher and assistant for each of our classes.
- If you have questions please email us.
NURSERY INFANT AND TODDLERS
- During the 10am service only
- Check in is at the Sterling Woods play area (back of the coffee shop)
- We read a simple Bible story, sing songs, explore the story through play, and oversee lots of free play
- We close the play area to parents, and staff this class with a teacher and multiple assistants
Children and Worship
We are familiar with the studies that show that children who worship with their parents are more likely to practice their faith as adults. So, we love seeing children sing and pray with us! Children are welcome in our worship services:
10:00am (English) and 11:30am (Spanish)
We have a children’s message in worship during our weekly services to make the Bible passage come alive for children and all those who are young-at-heart. We have children’s worship packs available to give little ones something to do during the sermon time and a wiggle room in the back of the sanctuary for kids who are a little too squirmy for mom and dad’s comfort.
Sonrise Camp is our free weeklong camp for 4 year olds through 5th graders. We host this free camp at Sugarland Elementary School and enjoy a week of Bible stories, water games, skits, music, crafts, and making new friends. In addition to the adult leaders, middle School and High School students (even college students) volunteer in droves to be part of this week with kids. We hear all the time from our campers that this is the best week of their summer!
Sonrise 2024: July 15 – 19, 2024