Connecting people to God and each other through Jesus Christ
MISSIONARY DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING
The word “mission” means “sent”. These groups are for those who want to commit to meeting to be empowered to be “sent” to their families, friends, neighbors, places of work and the world as disciples. This training is designed to help all of us apply Spiritual Practices into our everyday lives and to grow as a disciple with a few others. The goal is to help you be a God loving, World loving, non-creepy, good news living, occasionally verbally sharing disciple. The Ideal Group Size is 5 people or 4 couples. EMAIL US
Small Groups are the place to be EMPOWERED to use our gifts to honor God. We don’t require Bible expertise, unshakable faith, deep discussion topics or an outgoing personality. We simply gather to learn from each other, to laugh, to pray, and yes, to eat. Small Groups seek to make an IMPACT on our community and world with Christ’s love. Our groups are a place to put our faith into practice. Feel a little nudge on your shoulder? Maybe it’s time to try a Small Group. No pressure. Just remember that you are always welcome, whenever you are ready! EMAIL US
Care Nets are grounded in Jesus’ command to love one another . Through one-to-one caring relationships, those who are hurting receive the love and care they need to support them.
- A new baby? Would a few meals help make the transition?
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one, or a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, and to share God’s love with you can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing.
If you are interested in being apart of the Care Team or if you have an area of need you can contact us here.
RIVERSIDE CARE LINE
Need prayer? Want to talk? Seeking help?
Call or text!
We’ll respond within 24 hours.
Affinity Group – doing what you naturally like with others. God created each of us with interests, skills, things we like to do when we have time. Affinity Groups begin when one person says, “I really love to do this activity, is there anyone who would like to join me?” What do you naturally enjoy doing? We believe God will be honored as we help people get connected around their
interests and hobbies. Current “Affinity Groups”: If you would like more information contact us here
- Ladies Mahjong and Euchre — Meet most Thursdays at 12:30pm at Ridgetop Coffee
- Craft (painting, woodworking, quilting)
- Financial Health— Financial Peace Seminar
- Engaging with Farmers in Kenya
- Those who enjoy learning
- Mom’s with small children (coffee and playdate)
- Bike Riding (20-40 mile trips)