RIVERSIDE STUDENT MINISTRIES
Exists to fulfill the Mission of Riverside Church in the lives of 6th to 12th grade students and their families.
Through active participation in youth groups, Bible studies, events, etc. students have the opportunity
to grow into fully devoted followers of Christ.
During this time of COVID we have been connecting with students through bible study via zoom. This unique opportunity has allowed us to group kids by age/grade and gender. It is a great way to meet the students with age appropriate studies and discussions. Here are the groups currently meeting. Contact Daniel Eagan if you would like to join one of these groups.
- Middle School & – High School: Tuesday 4:00pm
- 9th HS girls: Tuesday 5:30pm
- 10th HS girls: Every other Tuesday 7:30pm
- 11th /12th HS girls: Thursday 7:30pm
- Dinner. We will host a pizza and pasta dinner. We are happy to accommodate allergies and diet restrictions, please contact us to make arrangements. Students are also welcome to bring their own food.
- Games. We will have group games to get to know each other, and this week a crowd favorite Human Foosball and more.
- Message. Each week we will take time to dive into something that connects the teachings of Jesus Christ with our lives. This week we are looking at how prayer and community are important and positive to life. Next week we will be looking again at community and scripture (the Bible). Then we will be starting a series called ‘the Upside Down Kingdom’ that focuses on teachings of Jesus that are different than what our culture teaches now, such as servant leadership.
This summer we are not able to go to Ocean City, New Jersey with our High School Students or to Ligonier, Pennsylvania with our Middle School Students due to COVID. God that has provided us an opportunity to go small and create a safe and socially distance retreats, activities at our facility at Ridgetop Circle. If you would like to connect with our High School or Middle School groups please email us.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Please visit the calendar or follow Riverside students on Instagram or Facebook or Remind101 (Send a text to 81010 enter graduation year, @rpc2020) to see the upcoming activities and events for students. Parents or students; if you have any questions, comments, or need anything please do not hesitate to contact us. If you want to chat about getting plugged in (or parents wanting to get their child connected) we are happy to talk more about Riverside Student Ministries.
TRY US OUT
One important core value of Riverside Student Ministries is everyone is invited. It does not matter if you “go” to Riverside, or not. You are welcome at any activity, or event. So, fee free to sign up, or just show up and bring a friend!
Do you have questions or would like to know more about Student Ministry contact us. Daniel Eagan